Squash courts can be booked at Squash Net.
The latest official guideance can be found here at England Squash and should take precedence over any guidelines reproduced below.
- There should be no more than two players on court at one time unless within a coach led/supervised session, where up to four players are allowed on court
- No doubles allowed, even within squash bubbles
- Hand, ball, and touch point hygiene should be maintained before, during and after playing
- Implement a regime of sanitising balls regularly
- Only one player/coach to touch the court door
- Players must not touch the court walls
- Social distancing between players off court, and where possible on court
- Social distancing between coach and members at all times
- England Squash strongly recommends wearing protective eyewear at all times during play
- Where contact has been made, utilise provided clean wipes to clean the affected areas
- The observation area is off-limits (except for coaches)
- No entry to the squash building if you are not playing squash
- Excess gear such as squash bags should be kept out of any common area (i.e. should be kept on court)
- Players are to enter the squash building no more than 5 minutes before their match time
- Players are to leave the building as soon as reasonable after finishing play
- Please use the hand washing facilities in the common area when leaving and entering the court
- Additional club facilities such as bar and change room are currently closed (players should expect to change at home both before and after play)
- The club bathroom is still available, but please keep social distance of at least 2 meters where possible
- Please only have one player at a time walking down the entrance walkway
- Face coverings should not be utilised on-court as per governmental guidelines (All forms of face coverings may restrict breathing efficiency and should not be used during exercise except on specific advice from a physician)
- Members are only allowed on court in shoes which have not been worn out of doors, which do not have black soles and which are of a construction that will not damage the court floor.
- The squash courts should be kept clean with rubbish placed in the bins provided and clothing/racquets/balls or other equipment taken with the member when leaving the premises.
Brondesbury is welcome of guests trying out the club, however, the following rules apply:
- Guests are entitled to play only with an existing member.
- There is no fee for a guest to play against a member of the club.
- Guests are entitled to only four games per year. To play more often the player must join the club.
- The booking member should provide the email address of the guest player when booking a court.
Exceptions for guests:
- Guests invited to the club for an open event will not be required to join. For example, an open squash tournament or an open day.
- Any team members playing a Middlesex league club night will not be required to join.
- Guests invited to fill a spot in the Brondesbury middlesex league teams will not be required to join the club - however, preference should be placed on existing members.
- Players under the age of 19, whether members or guests, must wear appropriate eye protection when playing.
It is your responsibility to cancel a court should and the following rules apply:
- If you cancel a court within 48 hours you get a full refund.
- If you cancel a court 24-48 hours you get a 50% refund.
- if you cancel a court with less than 24 hours to spare you get a 20% refund.
- In the case of a booking system or lighting failure you will be entitled to a refund, please contact us at email@example.com to arrange.