Squash courts can be booked at Squash Net.
- Members are only allowed on court in shoes which have not been worn out of doors, which do not have black soles and which are of a construction that will not damage the court floor.
- The squash courts should be kept clean with rubbish placed in the bins provided and clothing/racquets/balls or other equipment taken with the member when leaving the premises.
Brondesbury is welcome of guests trying out the club, however, the following rules apply:
- Guests are entitled to play only with an existing member.
- There is no fee for a guest to play against a member of the club.
- Guests are entitled to only four games per year. To play more often the player must join the club.
- The booking member should provide the email address of the guest player when booking a court.
Exceptions for guests:
- Guests invited to the club for an open event will not be required to join. For example, an open squash tournament or an open day.
- Any team members playing a Middlesex league club night will not be required to join.
- Guests invited to fill a spot in the Brondesbury middlesex league teams will not be required to join the club - however, preference should be placed on existing members.
- Players under the age of 19, whether members or guests, must wear appropriate eye protection when playing.
It is your responsibility to cancel a court should and the following rules apply:
- If you cancel a court within 48 hours you get a full refund.
- If you cancel a court 24-48 hours you get a 50% refund.
- if you cancel a court with less than 24 hours to spare you get a 20% refund.
- In the case of a booking system or lighting failure you will be entitled to a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.