We are very pleased to announce the launch of our exciting new website. Apart from a professional appearance, it has a wealth of new features and facilities for club officers, but, more importantly, also for you, the playing member, or parent. In order to be able to access all of these features, we should be very grateful if you would register with the site by following the instructions in the article below - How To Register With The New Website - which should only take 2 or 3 minutes.
Because content can be added without requiring any technical knowledge we will be able to ensure far more current information is at your disposal. It also means that a broad range of people, suitably authorized, can create content. They don't have to be club or section officers. Indeed we are hoping that budding journalists and bloggers among our membership, including juniors, will seek to exploit this opportunity.
We will be keeping the events calendar up to date. So please make use of it. We will be putting details of home cricket, tennis & squash matches in there also so you can see when the club is being used and when tennis/squash court availability may be reduced as well as details of all club social events.
For club members or their parents that register with the site there are a range of new facilities. These include:
- The ability to update your profile information, some of which will be visible to other members
- You can subscribe (and unsubscribe) to the various section and club newsletters that will be sent from the site, such as this one
- You can use the Members List to seek out other members and email them. After establishing a connection with another member you will be able to send them instant messages.
- You can browse the club's document library, which we aim to populate with everything we produce.
- You can confirm your attendance at social events in the calendar and see who else is coming.
- You can express your views on any aspect of the club on one of the discussion forums
So please take a look now if you can spare the time and remember to register with the site.