To gain access to the full range of facilities you, and each of your family members who play, including juniors, are invited to register individually with the website by following the process below:
- Just click on the link below the Login box (bottom left-hand corner of the screen).
- Complete the form. (If you're a tennis member you'll be asked to enter your playing level. This is to assist you in finding other members of comparable playing level.)
- Your registration will then be approved and you can then login to the site.
- Edit your profile and upload your image so other members can identify you in the Members List.
- Please subscribe to the various newsletters that are relevant to you. (You are receiving this newsletter now as a guest subscriber. After subscribing as a registered member you might receive duplicate newsletters for a while, but this should be rectified quickly.)
- Please look at the Members List and feel free to request connections to other members you know or wish to know. (You do this by clicking on their name and, once viewing their profile, click on the Connections button and issue a request.) Once your connection has been accepted you can send Private (Instant) Messages to each other.
- Lastly, the forums are there to communciate not just with club officers but with everybody. So please don't be shy and get started by creating a discussion on something that interests you that needs changing or attention.
NB: If you share an email address with another member we'd recommend one of you acquires a new email address. You should be able to forward emails from the new to the current email address (it's possible, for example, with Googlemail), thus leaving your normal way of working unaffected.
Above all, have fun!!