Saturday 9th December at 7.30pm
Can you answer the following questions:
• How long was the Hundred Years War?
• How long is a piece of string?
• Who was the first woman in space?
• Was she strong and stable?
• When did England change from the Julian to the Gregorian calendar?
• When will Alex Dillon make the same change?
• Who was the second person to run under 4 minutes for a mile?
• Who recorded the fastest serve at Brondesbury this year?
If you can answer any of these teasers, you will probably win a prize on the night. Put the date in your diary, form a team of 4-8 quizzers and come and celebrate an early Christmas with us.
The evening will include:
• Sports Day Video
• Medal presentations
• Christmas Buffet
• Surprise entertainments
Let me know if you’re keen to join in and I can expand or contract the food supply. Those without a team will be auctioned to the highest bidder on the night.
Hope to see you all there,